May 17, 2008| Category: Business Writing Jobs
Are you interested with a freelance writing career option? This would often be regarded as a tough career option to begin with! This can be even tougher if you are not aware of the things that you do! This will often lead to some mindset which may be similar to snagging after some other one! This is more like the scenarios where you tend to gain momentum after you run after a thing which slows down! This may be a quite common scenario with many people!
There is lots of possibility to hit snags as a freelance writer. Even though there are certain things which may not look that much common, there may still be few cases which can be quite stunning in the freelance writer career. If one is not willing to deal with both good and bad in the same way, then this can be quite a bad mindset for you!
Freelance career job may most often be considered as a poor career option in the beginning! This is a usual though of most of the people and this tend to happen as we are new to the industry in the beginning! Hence one would not be equipped with skills that are required to solve the problem as a freelance writer. The best thing an individual must do is to assess a situation in order to judge if it is good or bad.
Most of the times, every problem that you encounter would help you to deal with latter problems in life and this would greatly help you to build your problem solving ability. At the start, one is likely to suffer from initial hiccups and stiffing s from various clients. One must not be discouraged with all these and one must be bold enough to fight the situation.
May 12, 2008| Category: Freelance Writing
Now the number of the people who are stated to work as a freelance writer has increased and there is a heavy competition that is present these days. The only way you will be able to overcome this problem is to become an efficient freelance writer than the others prevailing in this field. For this you need to constantly analyze about yourself. You need to know about the mistakes that you commit and then it is more important that you need to ensure that you will not commit those thing again in the future.
Here are some of the things that will help you to become an efficient writer
1) As far as possible try to wake up early in the morning. Although when one says this most of the freelance writer will not accept to this. But if you are a freelancer writer then just wake few days in the morning and see how you will feel in your business.
2) It is essential that you need to have a list that you are going to do the following days. As planning is the effective way to ensure that you have enough time for everything in your life. This will help you to keep your work on track and you will notice that there is no need for you to wake up till late in the night.
April 19, 2008| Category: Dissertation Advice
You might have been asked to revise some of your scholastic papers back when you are still studying. If yes, you would then agree with me that such task is really bothersome. Not only will you need extra effort to do the necessary changes; you will also be faced with the fact that your time for other activities will be limited because of the revisions that you need to make.
If you choose to take the freelance writing career, you would need to face the same experience once again. On the contrary, you should not take revisions as bothersome anymore. Instead, you should look at it as an avenue to improve yourself.
It is almost impossible that all of your articles will be accepted right away. Of course, there will come a time that your clients would not agree with your article or will not be satisfied with what you have written. Even old-time freelancers also face this situation in some point of their careers. If you will not face such instance, then you are human after all. When this happens, revisions come into place.
On the downside of things, revisions can truly be a waste of time. Instead of writing another article, you will be facing additional hour and spending extra effort to revise an article. More so, you would need to think things through again which more hassle and draining for any writer.
But if you only look at the bright side of things, you will see that revisions bring good results. It will even give you room to grow as a writer. You will learn what is more appropriate and acceptable for your clients.
Indeed, revisions can be time-consuming and dragging on the part of a writer. Aside from the burden of thinking things over, it would also require you to take extra amount of your time to do it. But you should not think of revisions this way since there can still be a lot of benefits from it. After all, doing the revisions will not just improve your writing skills. More importantly, it will be a way to please your clients.
March 10, 2008| Category: Freelance Writing
If you work as a full-time freelance writer or if you wish to compare your last-office job and free lance job you would find that free lance job is in fact as excellent job to take on and it is also an excellent career option where you would be able to control your own business! This provides an excellent opportunity for you to earn a lot for all the hard work you put! When you wish to compare a life of a freelance writer and that of a person working in an office you would spot lots of differences. The following would list the main set of differences:
1. You would be able to stay in control and this is the most important aspect of freelance writing. A freelance writer would be having the control to take every decision of his life. This is in fact a great power for those who are caught in the clutches of their boss. This sort of convenience cannot be definitely obtained in an office job and hence for the power of taking your own decisions this job is preferred by many people.
2. Freelance jobs would definitely able to get you more money than your regular job. But the only thing is that you will have to wait with lots of patience in order to achieve this goal. It would definitely take a few months in order to earn the same money as that you had earned in your previous job. Hence it is required for an individual to be patient.
3. Another aspect is freedom and this job definitely provides more freedom than any other career. You are given the privilege of any time you choose. One can choose their own vacation and time of work! This is the greatest privilege which is considered the best of all the advantages of freelance writing.
It is often better to look back the path that you had travelled to reach the place! This would certainly help you to correct your mistakes and to achieve the best in freelance writing!
January 29, 2008| Category: Writing Tips
It doesn’t matter what your job is, but most of them prefers it to be a fun-filled one! If you don’t find your job interesting anymore, then it is high time you shift your career to a new path! Being a freelance writer is beneficial in many ways abs everyday one would be given newer projects and hence one would be able to learn a lot while writing articles on various topics! There are times when one is depressed about bad jobs and bad career! Many may sometimes even hate their bosses. For those kinds of people, freelance writing is definitely a great career option!
Freelance writing career is definitely a great fun where people would get lots of challenges in exploring newer things! In this career, there is no boss to control you and hence you would be able to simply choose projects according to your own wish!
There are three basic reasons for freelance writing to be a fun-filled one!
1. One would be able to make good number of friends and with a career as a freelance writer, one would be able to interact with lots of people and it is also possible to get a good number of friends. Making friends is one of the greatest advantages of being a freelance writer. Won’t it be great to have your client as your own friend! In corporate world, it would be very difficult to get an opportunity to interact with clients. Here you do all the interaction and thus you learn a lot about interacting with clients!.
2. The advantage of any job is to make money and money making is definitely a great fun with freelance writing job, where you would be able to earn a good income by just sitting at your home!
3. There is also a good chance of expanding your business and freelance writing job would promote you to the next level as an agent where you can take multiple people under you!
November 18, 2007| Category: Dissertation Advice
Most of the people have a lot of doubts about the freelance writing when they pursue as their carrier. You will be able to see this if you search on the internet that most of the people who are pursuing freelance writing as their carrier has lot of doubts about themselves and their abilty to succeed in freelance writing. This is quite natural for any people in their start of their carrier as they will not have any idea as whet they will be able to do. You will be able to succeed only when you overcome these doubters that are present within you as these act as an obstacle for you to succeed. Confidence is one of the essential things that you need to have as a freelancer. If you are lacking confidence then this will act as a great hindrance or you to achieve success. The only way you will be able to overcome this is by ignoring all the negative thoughts that you have in your mind.
Here are some of the common reasons why people get doubts
1) Most of the people will think that whether they will be able to make enough money by pursing freelance writing as their carrier. Some people believe that when you are self employed other people consider you as unemployed. If any people around you are saying like this, then it is really not true. It just implies that they are jealous on your progress that you make, so better ignore their speech and start working for your growth.
2) There is lot of competition that is present in the market and whether you will be able to succeed with the completion that is prevailing. You need to think that you will be able to succeed as only when you have the confidence on yourself you will be able to succeed as confidence is one of the important factors that you need to have when you are working as a freelancer writer.
You will be able to achieve success if you just ignore all this doubts that you have in your mind and then simply work towards your goal.
October 27, 2007| Category: Writing Tips
For most people when they are planning to start their carrier as a freelance write seems to be a task that consist of too much of trouble. But once you get used to it and get out f the negative mindset that people generally have about freelance writing, you will be able to feel that this is one of the easiest and a job which gives you enough opportunity to achieve more things in your life. The one thing that you need to make is your mind set. Once you do this you will be able to achieve a lot of things in your carrier as a professional freelance writer.
There is lot of misconception that is present among the people about the freelance writing. Some of the commonly present misconception present among the people is
1) Almost everyone will be able to become as a freelance writer. This is not at all true. There are many people who have undertaken their carrier as a freelance writer and have seemed miserable failure in this field. Most of those people took this as their profession thinking them to be too easy and finally found that they are beyond their scope of things. You need to know about the basics about them in order to be successful in this business and you need to be in the right frame of mind.
2) Many people think that they will not be able to earn enough money with freelance writing job which is really a wrong conception in the minds of the people. There are many people who are earning more than 15k dollars per month every month regularly.
When you are trying to become freelance writer the first thing that you need to do is to overcome out of these wrong conceptions that are present among the people. This will help you to know clearly what is your profession actually is.